Personal Learning Plan
The Personal Learning Plan (PLP) is a compulsory 10-credit Stage 1 subject. Students must achieve a C grade or better to complete the subject successfully and gain their SACE. If you qualify for Adult Status it is not compulsory to complete the PLP. However if you have not previously completed any Stage 1 subjects you may choose to complete the PLP and allocate the PLP to the purple section of your Education Plan.
The PLP helps students to:
* plan their personal and learning goals for the future
* make informed decisions about their personal development, education, and training.
Developing goals for the future will engage students in activities such as:
* selecting subjects, courses, and other learning relevant to pathways through and beyond school ·
* investigating possible career choices
* exploring personal and learning goals.