Acceptable behaviour policy
The Acceptable Behaviour Policy enhances the wellbeing and safety of staff, students and their children. By enrolling in the CAFE SACE program you
agree that you will:
* Behave with common sense, courtesy and consideration.
* Treat all individuals with respect and dignity.
* Be willing to demonstrate commitment to your school work and studies.
* Be regular in your attendance.
* Respect the right of others to a safe, harassment free environment.
* Accept responsibility for your own actions, decisions and behaviour.
* Support the educational focus of the program.
* Use appropriate language.
* Be willing to speak in a manner that does not include a raised voice.
* Use technology, the Internet and other resources appropriately.
Breaches of the Acceptable Behaviour policy will result in a counselling conference attended by the student and two staff
members. In some cases a representative from Valley View Secondary School will attend the conference. Repeated breaches of the policy or very serious single breaches of the policy may result in suspension.